Importance of Ecotourism
1. Ecotourism is a strategic ally of environmental conservation.
2. Ecotourism champions are deeply rooted in local communities.
3. Ecotourism brings innovation and new skills in the tourism sector, delivering a multi-tiered economic impact.
4. Ecotourism is connected with nature in a respectful way to improve our collective health on a deeper, larger level.
5. Ecotourism is a driving force in support of nature & Ocean literacy.
At the end of the day, ecotourism is an act of self-love
Only a couple of hours away from Fez City a very different experience awaits you. Here, in the beautiful mountainous areas of Central Rif in Taounate Region in Onsar village , friendly Jebli people invite you to experience their traditional way of life and diverse eco-systems in an authentic and non-intrusive way. Volunteer, join a homestay tour, experience authentic ecotourism and enjoy Taounate natural and cultural attractions as an integral part of the real Morocco lifestyle of people!
At this rural lodge, run by Hisham and Abdul and their family in corporation with OAID members, you will stay with an original mountain family in the countryside. They offer you a warm welcome and enthusiastically share their culture and traditions.
Get Our emails
Subscribe to our e-mail list and stay up-to-date with all our news and stay in touch.
Our sponsors & partners
Get in Touch
Feel Free to contact US.